We are amazed at how quickly the time has flown since we set up our business centric law firm on 3rd January 2017.
Our vision was to create a business law firm that provides pragmatic and commercially experienced legal advice to businesses and their owners.
Our research and experience indicated that there was a place for such a “boutique business law firm” in the market.
One year on, our vision proves right. Our model is of real interest to business clients.
Myself (Denise Walker/Corporate Lawyer) and my business partner (Mark Glenville/Commercial Property Lawyer) have now been joined by Joanne Shelley (IP Specialist/Lawyer) Stephen Roper (Commercial and Data Protection Lawyer) and two Assistants. We can provide legal services in other complimentary areas.
The change in pace in the last 12 months has been amazing – our office, is now a real hub of activity.
Owner managed business clients wanted something more than just “textbook” legal advice to help them manage their businesses. Our objects are to be commercial and practical at all times.
- We have also developed consultancy skills in our consultancy company, Glenville Walker Consulting Limited including:
- Corporate finance accountancy services.
- Banking review Consultancy Services.
- Corporate rescue, restructuring and recovery services.
- Employee benefit services.
- IT support services.
- Business mentoring and Directors peer group sessions.
Our aim is to provide a hub of expertise and advice with relevance to business clients.
We are delighted at the level of support from our clients and we have great plans for adding in other quality services in the years ahead.